Search This Blog

Thursday 1 December 2011

Can You Crack It?





















So apparently this "Can you crack it?" website is kind of a big deal. Rumour has it that if you can break the code on the site, you will be recruited into Third Echelon, where you will serve as back up to Sam Fisher, helping him to hack into advanced systems on a real-time basis. That or it proves you're autistic. Whatever the true nature of the site, however, it seems to have gained the attention of the internet, myself included. And not being one to pass up on a challenge, I decided that I would give it a go. Oh no, not cracking their code - that would be ridiculous. Have you seen that thing?






















No, I decided that I would create a code, and upload it here to see if anyone else could break it. Now, i know that the majority of my siteviews come from people searching for that picture of Blade chasing Edward Cullen from Twilight, and that the majority of people who drop in here don't actually bother to read anything. Kind of how most people probably don't listen to the lyrics of the song Hip to Be Square. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, but it's also a personal statement about the band itself. HEY PAUL!
























Try starting a Doubles thread now you stupid fucking bastard!




I am also aware that the few of you who do actually pay attention to anything I say probably won't be all that interested in wasting hours trying to break a stupid code for no reward other than the satisfaction you will get knowing you have outsmarted some internet blogger who isn't even smart enough to know a sentence should not begin with the word "and". And I sympathize. But just on the off-chance there is anyone out there who would like to put their code-breaking skills to the test, I give you my code:






If anyone does actually want to give it a go, feel free to either email me the answer, or just leave it as a comment below. I will reveal the answer, as well as how to reach it, on December 11th, the same day the "Can you crack it?" contest comes to an end (guaranteed the answer will be all over 4chan before it does, mind you). I hope at least someone out there will be interested in killing some time working on this, but if not, fuck it. It was fun making it. And now just so I get some page views: Olivia Wilde in a Bikini.








































You know that's how I roll, baby.





Voice





Update 14/12/2011: Yeeeeaaah, I couldn't be bothered to go through how to solve this in the end, so I'll just leave it up as one of those great mysteries. If anyone can crack it, let me know and I'll give you a pair of 3D glasses in return (The awesome ones with the green and red lenses, not the crappy modern ones). Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment