Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Undercover Boss (Text)





I was flicking through the interactive TV guide the other night when I saw a show called "Undercover Boss" was playing on Channel 4. "My God" I thought to myself "what an amazing concept for a show", and without even watching an episode, I ran up to my bedroom, and spent the next 3 days doing nothing but writing - writing a script for what I hope will one day become an episode of the show. Before I post it to the makers, however, I was hoping I could just run a sample section of the script by you guys, to see what everyone thinks of it. So, here it is, the opening scene to my episode of "Undercover Boss". Enjoy...




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




Feedback? It's pretty bitchin', right?



Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment